Blockpour Terms of ServiceLast Updated: 14 March 2022
These Terms of Service and any terms expressly incorporated herein (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of all websites, platforms, apps and services (the “Service”) provided by https://blockpour.com and app.blockpour.com, (“Company”, ”Blockpour”, “we”, or “us”) and any of our other subdomains and affiliates.
The Service provided by Blockpour allows users to access and analyze decentralized data across multiple ecosystems. Please carefully read these Terms, as by your access to and use of the Service, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. You also confirm that you are 18 years old or over. Questions about these Terms should be addressed to [email protected]
1. Access to and use of the Service
To access the premium services, you will need to create a user account. You are solely responsible for the security associated with your user account, such as login details and password.
Blockpour will continuously develop and improve the Service with new features and functionality and reserves the right to remove or alter any existing features and functionalities without notice.
2. Acceptable Use
You agree to use the Service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and in accordance with these Terms. When you obtain information through the use of the Service and such information is shared, presented or utilized in any way outside of the Service, which does not involve the exploitation of the service and prior consent as per this Section (below), the user is required to reference Blockpour as it’s source and include a direct link to the relevant query(ies), display(s), chart(s), graph(s), dashboard(s) and any other output of the Service.You will not:
- - Distribute, redistribute, sell, resell, license, or in any other way exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express prior consent;
- - Modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with us or the Service;
- - Share, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or make or distribute any other form of, or any derivative work from the Service;
- - Use the Service, directly or indirectly, in any manner that could cause the Service so used to (i) be a substitute for the Service by a third party, (ii) affect our ability to realize revenue in connection with the Service, or (iii) compete with our business;
- - Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- - Store or use data or content in an archival file site, database or other searchable repository except as expressly permitted by these Terms or with prior written consent;
- - Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization. We reserve the right to at any time determine whether a use of the Service is in violation of these Terms or fails to comply with acceptable use (see Termination).
3. Third-party LinksThe Service may contain content or links to third-party websites or services, goods or advertisements (“Third Party Sites”) that are not owned or controlled by us. Our provision of links to Third Party Sites is not an endorsement of any information, product or service that is offered on or reached through such Third Party Site. Blockpour is not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other Web sites, services, or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service. Blockpour does not: (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Service; (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other Web sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service; or (c) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other Web sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. If you decide to leave this site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You are responsible for and we advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or service you visit.
4. Planned MaintenanceWe may temporarily suspend the Service from time to time for maintenance. We do not warrant any level of Service availability. We will make best efforts to limit the impact of any planned maintenance on the availability of the Service.
5. Intellectual PropertyWe retain all rights to all elements of the Service, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, concept, design, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights, in all content and other materials on our website or provided in connection with the Service. You have no license or usage rights to the Service beyond what is explicitly stated in these Terms.
6. Disclaimer(i) YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, SERVICES, GOODS, OR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THAT BLOCKPOUR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLOCKPOUR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS SITE, THE SERVICE OR SERVER DO NOT VIOLATE ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. BLOCKPOUR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT BLOCKPOUR) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
(ii) Blockpour does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service, or e-mail sent by Blockpour or its representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses,” or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that Blockpour and its suppliers, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of Blockpour, its parent, or their respective affiliates, suppliers, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, general partner, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any claim against Blockpour by any other party; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. Blockpour is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines, wireless services, communications media, and equipment you use to access the Service. You understand that Blockpour and/or third-party contributors to the Service may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the Terms.