Last Updated: 14 March 2022
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Allow you use of our Service and applications;
- Respond to your requests;
- Provide you with the services, support or information requested;
- Operate, maintain and add to the features and functionality of our Service;
- Improve our website’s user experience and communicate better to engage users;
- To send marketing emails or messages related to our Service;
- Monitor aggregate metrics;
- Analyze, diagnose and fix issues in our Service offerings; and
- To process your job application for an open position.
If you provide information to us for a specific purpose, such as your email, we may also send you messages related to such purpose. We may also use your Personal Data where it is needed in order for us to comply with a legal obligation. We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis for needing to do so. We may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
3. How we share your Personal Information
5. Your control over your information
How to control your communications preferences. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Modifying or deleting your information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at [email protected]
6. Types of Personal Information shared through third party tracking
7. How we store and protect your information
8. Specifics to EU privacy rights:
If you are located in the EU, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data that we hold:
- RIght to be informed. The right about the collection and use of your Personal Data when it is obtained.
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your Personal data;
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Data without undue delay where that Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Data;
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Data easily from one organization to another;
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
9. Specifics to UK privacy rights:
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
10. How do you contact us?