Last Updated: 14 March 2022
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
For the purposes of EU data protection laws (“GDPR”), Blockpour Pte Ltd is the data controller (i.e., the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your Personal Data). The data controller can be reached at email@example.com.
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Allow you use of our Service and applications;
- Respond to your requests;
- Provide you with the services, support or information requested;
- Operate, maintain and add to the features and functionality of our Service;
- Improve our website’s user experience and communicate better to engage users;
- To send marketing emails or messages related to our Service;
- Monitor aggregate metrics;
- Analyze, diagnose and fix issues in our Service offerings; and
- To process your job application for an open position.
If you provide information to us for a specific purpose, such as your email, we may also send you messages related to such purpose. We may also use your Personal Data where it is needed in order for us to comply with a legal obligation.
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis for needing to do so.
We may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
3. How we share your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with:
The public and other members of the Service. Any content you post to public areas of the Service, including public groups, will be viewable by others on the Service and the public;
Other users of the Service. We share your information with third parties with whom you communicate on the Service. You control who you want to communicate with and what information you share;
Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your activities on the Service through email, text, or on various social media sites. Third parties may also include those whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes you may choose to participate in or enter. Such partners will usually be identified by name in relevant communications
Billing. A trusted third party is used to manage payment processing. This third party is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
Employees, Contractors, related companies and trusted third parties. Those who need to know the information to process it on our behalf or to provide services available on our websites and have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Corporate/Business transaction. Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
5. Your control over your information
How to control your communications preferences. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Modifying or deleting your information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Types of Personal Information shared through third party tracking
Google Analytics and Advertising. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our site or Service on your browser or mobile device, log in to your account on our Service, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Service and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google’s site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. How we store and protect your information
For individuals based in the EU, we store Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under paragraph 3) and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interest, except if required otherwise by law.
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee absolute security of our systems. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised. We may also take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. Specifics to EU privacy rights:
If you are located in the EU, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data that we hold:
- RIght to be informed. The right about the collection and use of your Personal Data when it is obtained.
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your Personal data;
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Data without undue delay where that Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Data;
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Data easily from one organization to another;
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
9. Specifics to UK Privacy Rights
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
10. How do you contact us?