Blockpour Cookies Policy
Last Updated: 7 June 2023
Blockpour Pte. Ltd (a company incorporated in the Republic of Singapore, defined hereinafter as “Blockpour”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respects your concerns and privacy and appreciates your trust and confidence in us. This Cookies Policy explains how Cookies (as defined below) are used on all the websites, platforms, apps and all services provided by us via https://blockpour.com and app.blockpour.com (the “Services”).
1. What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site and allow a site to recognize your device. Cookies enable you to use and personalize your experience on our Services, tell us which parts of our Services our users have visited, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve these Services. The Cookies that we use include:
(a) Session Cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser;
(b) Persistent Cookies, which stay in your browser until they expire or you delete them;
(c) Functional Cookies, which enable certain parts of the Services to work properly and your user preferences to remain known;
(d) Analysis Cookies, which collect information on how visitors use our website, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third-party advertising; and
(e) Third-party Cookies, which are created when a user visits a website that includes elements from other sites. The third-party cookies we use in our Services, include but are not limited to:
- (i) Google – our Services have embedded Google Analytics for better user experience and analytics purposes. For details of Google cookies usage, please click here.
- (ii) Twitter – our Services have embedded Twitter API for social media sharing and advertising purposes. For details of Twitter cookies usage, please click here and here.
- (iii) LinkedIn – our Services have embedded LinkedIn API for social media sharing and advertising purposes. For details of LinkedIn cookies usage, please click here.
While the Cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update our Services, we use them for the following purposes:
- To store your authentication token if you are signed into our platform(s).
- To improve our websites and to better understand your visits on our platforms and websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviours and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and visitors to our Services and websites.
Some Cookies are necessary for using our Services, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide proper use of our Services. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Services so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access content on our websites.
Site features and services
3. How can you control your Information?
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and how to delete them. These controls vary by browser and manufacturers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time. You may find additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers at the links below. Certain parts of our Services may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use. Please be aware that these browser controls are distinct from the controls that we offer you. Also, please note that we do not ensure compatibility of any browser with our Services.
4. How do you contact us?
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
5. What about changes to our cookies policy?
We may modify or update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change this Cookies Policy in a material manner, we will update the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this page to notify you that material changes have been made to this Cookies Policy. By continuing to use the Services after the changes to this Cookies Policy are effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Cookies Policy. If you do not agree, then you shall stop using the Services.
6. How do you opt out of non-essential Cookies?
Blockpour recognizes and respects your right to maintain your privacy. We understand that not all Cookies are beneficial to all users, and some may wish to opt out of having these non-essential Cookies stored on their devices.
Non-essential Cookies are those that are not required for the basic functionality of our Services. These often provide enhanced functionality and personalization, but the Services can be used without them. Note that declining non-essential Cookies may influence your experience on our Services and some features may not function as intended.